MetaRepertory (4th Ed.)
MetaRepertory "Mind-Body-Clinical Index of Homeopathic Remedies" by Robin Murphy, ND "The New 4th Edition of the Homeopathic Clinical Repertory" "Book: 3 Sections, (Mind, Body, Clinical) and 49 Chapters, 2,630 pages"
"Mind-Body-Clinical Index of Homeopathic Remedies"
by Robin Murphy, ND
The 4th Edition of the Homeopathic Clinical Repertory (pub. 2018)
Book: 3 Sections, (Mind, Body, Clinical) and 49 Chapters, 2,630 pages
New Design, Rubrics, Additions and Updates!
1. Redesigned Book: The MetaRepertory 4.0 was designed to be a complete rewrite and major upgrade of the Homeopathic Clinical Repertory, third edition. The new MetaRepertory contains 49 chapters arranged in 3 sections, Mind, Body and Clinical. The 49 chapters were created from the 74 chapters of the 3rd edition.
2. New Rubric Additions and Updates: The new MetaRepertory has been updated to be a more clinical, practical and easy-to-use reference guide to the vast homeopathic materia medica. The MetaRepertory contains thousands of new rubrics, additions and updates from modern and historical sources.
3. MetaWord Index: Located at the back of the MetaRepertory, the Word index is greatly expanded to include many more clinical conditions and states.
4. MetaRemedy List: This expanded list includes the remedy abbreviations used in the MetaRepertory and the latin and common names for many homeopathic and herbal remedies.
- Set as a featured product
- Enable Recurring Profile
- Apply MAP