Homeopathic Medical Repertory (2nd Ed.)
A Modern Alphabetical Repertory by Robin Murphy, ND
More than 20,000 copies already sold!
- The Homeopathic Medical Repertory was designed to be a modern, practical and easy to use reference guide to the homeopathic materia medica. This alphabetical repertory contains thousands of new clinical rubrics, especially in the areas of mental disorders, emergencies, infections, pathologies and organs. Also, consistent alphabetical formatting, (chapters, rubrics and sub-rubrics) with updated medical terminology and modern disorders. The Homeopathic Medical Repertory includes all of the original Kent's Repertory and additions from the Allen, Hering, Boericke, Knerr, Kunzli, Phatak, Repertories etc., plus thousands of clinical updates from Dr. Murphy's twenty years of homeopathic and herbal research.
- Homeopathic Medical Repertory is the companion book to Homeopathic Remedy Guide. The Medical Repertory now contains 70 chapters, in 1950 pages, 5.5 inches x 8.5 inches, on bible paper in one volume.
- New Additions and Updates - Allen, Boericke, Boenninghausen, Burnett, Clarke, Grimmer, Hahnemann, Hering, Julian, Kent, Knerr, Kunzli, Nash, Phatak Repertory and many more. Also Jeremy Sherr's, Choco., Hydrog., and Scorp., additions.
- New Chapters - Ankles, Arms, Blood, Bones, Brain, Breasts, Children, Constitutions, Diseases, Elbows, Emergency, Environment, Feet, Food, Glands, Hands, Headaches, Heart, Hips, Intestines, Joints, Knees, Legs, Liver, Lungs, Muscles, Neck, Nerves, Pelvis, Pregnancy, Pulse, Shoulders, Toxicity, Wrists.
- New Emergency Rubrics - Allergic reactions, Anxiety attacks, Appendicitis, Asphyxia, Blood poisoning, Burns, Coma, Dehydration, Drug overdose, Electroshock, Food Poisoning, Gunshot, Motion sickness, Rape, Sea sickness, Shock, Stabs, Sunburn, Surgery, Tetanus, etc.
- New Clinical Rubrics - A.I.D.S., Allergies, Auto-immune disorders, Bubonic Plague, Cancers, Chemotherapy, Chronic Fatigue, Compulsive-Obessive Disorder, Diabetes, Ebola, Endometriosis, Gastroenteritis, Hepatitis, Herpes, Infections, Infertility, Influenza, Malaria, Mononucleosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Radiation Sickness, Retinitis, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Typhoid fever, Vaccinations, Vaginitis, etc.
© Copyright Robin Murphy, 2nd Edition 1996, ISBN#0-9635764-0-2
Write Your Own Review